Location – Bangalore
Recruiter will be responsible for executing all aspects of recruiting process and shall work closely with Senior HR Management to plan, implement and support recruitment and selection programs. The responsibilities include gathering hiring requirements, posting jobs, sourcing, screening, facilitating interviews, and negotiating and extending offers. Additionally, the Recruiter participates in career fairs / campus hiring and programs that enhance the company brand. As part of daily work, the Recruiter works with hiring managers and HR Management to continuously refine the recruitment process with the intent of improving candidate experience.
Work Experience Required
• 3+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record of hiring technical and senior professional positions.
• Human resource experience would be a plus.
Education and Certification Required
• Any Bachelor’s degree with a good academic record
• HR certification / degree would be preferable
Specialized Skills & Knowledge Required
• Proficient in a range of recruiting methodologies including sourcing capabilities (active and passive), internet, employee referral, professional networking, etc. to drive pipeline development
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Applied knowledge of human resource law, practices and procedures
• Effective written and oral communication skill
• Proven skills at building strong working relationship with various stakeholders
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.